Most small to medium size manufacturers have a “computer guy” to maintain computer technology that keeps their operations and production running. Relying on one person 24/7 may be stressful: addressing a malfunction of the computer system; installing and or upgrading existing software platform; implementing a technology security protocol and protection against ever evolving cyber-threats may be more than what your current tech support staff can handle.
We have the right solutions for your needs. When needed, our technical consultants will work side-by-side with your in-house technical professionals. We’ll be right there to handle a variety of tasks for you, from large-scale installations and upgrade projects to smaller but equally important tasks, such as providing technical support to your in-house staff, customers or vendors. Think of our team of computer support professionals as your own IT Department. Our IT Engineers and consultants have top-notch education and a real-time working experience in the manufacturing industry. Our expertise is in computer network integration and ongoing tech support through our Managed IT Services. We quickly resolve issues that may arise while also ensuring that your systems always run smoothly.
IT Solutions Overview
- Managed IT Support Services – 24/7/365 remote monitoring
- Support Plans – onsite, remote and virtual computer network tech support
- Hardware and Software management and upgrades
- Virus, spyware and security protection for your computers and servers
- Complete support and solutions for your practice
- Improving MRP/ERP systems uptime through optimal system, setup support and resourcing