Our Account Executives are the core of our success. They find leads, schedule appointments, cold call, network with contacts, and manage their client accounts. We have a powerful team, and you can feel confident in selling the services we provide. Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified prospects for new business development.
- Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the account.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool.
- Maintain written documentation of sales activities in order to facilitate appropriate reporting.
WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?
CTEK is a full-service Information Technology company. Our sales can sell any of our services and/or hardware. We encourage collaboration with our service team to assist in closing deals.
IT SPECIFIC SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Managed Services
- Backup & Data Protection
- Cloud Solutions (SaaS/IaaS)
- Security Solutions (Logical/Physical)
- IT Consulting
- Healthcare IT Solutions
- Support Plan and Packages
We love our sales team, and appreciate the value they bring to the table. We look for sales professionals with prior experience, and a proven track record. Specific requirement include:
- At least 1 year in an outside sales capacity
- Successful track record of sales
- Strong presentation and persuasion skills
- Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage time effectively
- A prior background in selling IT services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred