This privacy statement outlines how CompuTEK Solutions collects and utilizes the personal information provided on our website, along with the available choices regarding the use of this information and the methods to access and update it.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information when you fill out forms on our site:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We use this information to:
- Send you request confirmations.
- Respond to customer service requests.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If others provide us with your personal information or if you provide us with information about others, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information:
- As required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena or legal process).
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If CompuTEK Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets. In such cases, you will be notified of any change in ownership or use of your personal information via email and/or a prominent notice on our site. Your prior consent will be sought before disclosing your information to any other third party.
We follow industry standards to protect the security of your personal information, both during transmission and upon receipt.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. Trusted third parties may assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you, provided they agree to keep the information confidential.
Third Party Links
Links on our site may lead to other websites with different privacy practices. If you submit personal information on these sites, it is governed by their privacy statements. We are not responsible for the content and activities of linked sites but aim to protect the integrity of our site.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
This privacy statement may be updated to reflect changes in information practices. Material changes will be communicated via email or a notice on this site before becoming effective. Regularly review this page for the latest information on privacy practices.
For questions about this privacy statement, contact us.